Sunday, January 20th, 2013 | Author:

ball

Area of interest, the Marine Corps Ball.  Environmentally, there was a lot of trash that was produced, a lot of electricity used, a waste of some food and most certainly a large group of people in a small area.  It was a good time however.  I’m expecting to learn more about the problems of the world and gain more knowledge on what can be done.  I took EESC 110 and have learned a lot from that class pertaining to Environmental issues, but I’m looking forward to learning more and possible solutions. -Terra Sadek

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
  1. terra says:

I think that some of the government is trying to make steps forward to help the environment, but also just have been a small part of the “background” of the Marine Corps, sometimes things got noticed that were such a waste. -T.S.

2. Dr. Szulczewski says:

Luckily the Armed Forces have a new-ish strong commitment to becoming more sustainable. Events are a big issue for many organizations, so it was perceptive of you to notice.